Current 2021-2022 Board Members
EGS was established in September, 1991 with 78 Charter members by December 31, 1991.
Our purpose, as stated in the EGS Constitution, adopted in December, 1991:
- To bring together interested persons for discussion in the field of genealogy.
- To study methods of research
- To assist its members in their genealogical research and compilations, particularly beginners in the field
- To issue publications when deemed beneficial to the membership
- To collect and preserve genealogical material and historical data
- To work and cooperate with other genealogical and historical data
- To provide assistance for genealogical and historical research for the Edmond Historical Society patrons and museum staff.